Saturday, March 13, 2010

GFCF Products I like

I am creating this post to talke about the GFCF products I use. Here is a working list of what I currently use (I will likely edit this from time to time to add new things so check back!):

Mixes for pizza crust, breadsticks, all purpose mix, cinnamon rolls etc from www.chebe.com

Ener G foods: Egg replacer, GFCF bread crumbs, pretzels (we use the circle shaped Wylde ones that are also soy free)

Enjoy Life Foods: dairy free chocolate chips, snack bars (very berry and caramel apple - Josh doesn't like the choco loco ones)

Kinnikinnick Foods: KinniKritters animal cookies, smoreables (graham crackers), KinniToos chocolate and vanilla sandwhich cookies.

Chex Cereal: I use both rice and corn chex cereals. Just found out Honey Nut Chex cereal is gluten and casein free so I'm gonna get me some!

Cherrybrook Kitchen (www.cherrybrookkitchen.com): Vanilla Graham Mini Cookies, Pancake Mix, Frosting Mix

Betty Crocker: They now have a gluten free brownie mix I love, as well as yellow and chocolate cake mixes. I haven't had luck with the chocolate chip cookie mix...they just crumble and fall apart on me..who knows??

No comments:

Post a Comment